Video blackjack machines have a specific set of rules that require basic strategic measures to increase a players chances of winning. Every game requires a plan, a method of approach and a strategy. Even games that are considered ‘simple’ such as Bingo or Keno require strategy to win the game. “I ask because I was playing on a dollar machine that had video poker, video keno, some slot games and video blackjack, but the blackjacks only paid even money.” When blackjacks pay even money, it adds 2.3 percent to the house edge against a basic strategy player when compared with a game where blackjacks pay 3-2. Blackjack, also known as 21, is the most widely played casino banking game in the market today. Interblock Blackjack delivers a classic table game experience with an extra “hit” of high-tech.
Knowing how to play video blackjack is not the same as playing video blackjack. Video blackjack machines have a specific set of rules that require basic strategic measures to increase a players chances of winning. Every game requires a plan, a method of approach and a strategy. Even games that are considered ‘simple’ such as Bingo or Keno require strategy to win the game. Blackjack however requires much more focus and strategic tactics than games like Bingo and it is a smart gamer who goes into a play with some knowledge of the game. Before playing on video blackjack machines, players should learn and study the single and multiple deck of cards separately.
CSM Blackjack: Some casinos use Continuous Shuffling Machines on their blackjack tables. This is a machine that continually shuffles the cards as they are being played. Instead of putting the cards in the discard tray until the end of the shoe, the dealer will continually feed the machine all the used cards and there is never an end to the shoe.
Before players get started they should observe the video blackjack machine they plan to use. The majority of video blackjack machines use a single electronic deck and this might be the best deck to master before attempting to master the multiple deck. Once a player knows the single deck inside and out, they can move onto the multiple deck.
Blackjack Machines In Casinos
Here are some video blackjack tips to get you started:
Blackjack Machine For Sale
Blackjack Machine Odds
- When players decide to play video blackjack they should read all of the rules. There may be some rules that can greatly benefit your play and chances of winning. Look out for rules such as being able to double down on ‘any’ two cards or the dealer being able to stand on a soft 17.
- Know the rules of blackjack. Study the rules online, read a book on blackjack or ask a knowledgeable friend to teach you. If you don’t know that a dealer must bet on a hand of 16 and that you will never win a hand lower than 17 unless the dealer busts, you might luck out. Know the game before you throw your hard earned money down the drain.
- Double down when you see the chance. If you have a 10, it is smart to double down in the hopes of getting a 10,J,Q,K or Ace. You have a high chance of doubling your winnings when you double down, but you must know the rules of video blackjack to recognize a good or bad hand.
- Learn when it is a good time to split your deck. If you get two cards of the same value you can split them and bet on each hand separately. This can greatly increase your chances of winning at video blackjack. The old rules apply. Never split 5’s, 10’s or cards J, Q, K. Definitely split ‘Aces’ as you can improve your chances of winning and getting 21 by 50%.
- Some video blackjack games allows the player to surrender half the bet after the first two cards instead of playing the hand if the dealer does not have blackjack. In single-deck electronic blackjack, players can surrender with only a hard 16 against a dealer’s 10 or Ace.