Gta Sa Roulette

  1. Gta Sa Roulette Games
  2. Gta Sa Roulette Hack
  3. Gta Sa Roulette Online

4. Halves

New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 35x, max San Andreas Gambling Trick bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. One way that I would 'win' at roulette in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was to always bet equal amounts on red/black and even/odd. My reasoning was that there are 4 possible outcomes. I have a 50% chance of breaking even, a 25% chance of winning, and a 25% change of losing.

It's similar to thirds. But you can bet on two groups of numbers. The first one is from 1 to 18 and the second group is from 19 to 36.

5. Columns

Fairway is split into three columns. Each column includes number up to it.

6. Even or Odd

Even or odd - that means even or odd number must fall

4) Black Jack

Black Jack is an absolutely stupid game, though it's the most popular casino card game. You must get 21 points. That's all.
Carts have the same value as its numbers (five 5 points, seven 7 points)
An ace is counted as 1 or 10 points
A Jack (J), King (K), Queen (Q) are counted as 10 points
Gta Sa Roulette You can't overstep limit of 21 points. Your score (points) are shown in the left bottom screen. In bottom part of the screen are your cards. Another card is added by left mouse button. You can maximally have five cards. Top part of screen belongs to the dealer, but his first card is hidden. Your bet is doubled by pressing left Shift. And competitor's cards are shown after pressing Space. When you press Space, you'll learn who the winner is.

5) Wheel of Fortune

No more and no less than The Wheel of Fortune. On the table are amounts, which you can bet. You can bet on more numbers. The wheel is started by Space and then you just hope, your number will fall.

6) Video Poker

This is probably the most complicated game. But my description is quite clear. Video Poker is a small machine that displays the game. Steps are numbered and I added comments and tips.

1. Beginning

At first you must choose amount of your get by Space. Then you'll see it on the right in item Wager (1.1). You can also see your cash on the screen (1.2) and a number of coins which you put in (1.3). After you bet, you can press the right arrow and the Deal button will be selected. (2)

2. Deal

When you press Deal by Space, the game will start. Five cards will be turned over. You have two rounds to win some money. You can select cards that you want to hold into next round by arrows and space - the button Hold (3).

3. Hold

This allows you to keep cards into next round. The button, above the card you want to keep, will turn red.

4. Meaning of messages

Here is meaning of all words. It starts from the lowest winnings.

Jacks or better - you must have at least one pair of Jack (J), Queen (Q), King (K) or ace.

Two Pairs - you must have two pairs of cards of the same value, for example: two 5s and two 6s or two aces and two 2s, etc.

Three of a kind - You must have three cards of the same value (three 7s, three 9s0007)

Straight - you must sweat out a straight from your cards. They don't have to have one color (colors are four in agreement with symbols, not just red and black) only the value. All cards must fit into the straight and they can't be exchange.

For people who don't know what the straight is: an ace, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, Jack (J), Queen (Q), King (K), ace.

Flush - you must have four cards of any value but the same color (symbol) - colors are four (not two).

Trick to winning slots. Full House - you must have three cards of the same value and two other cards of the same value which is different from your first one (for example: three 2s and two 10s or three aces and two 5s0007)

Gta Sa Roulette Games

Four of a Kind - you must have four cards of the same value (four 5s, four 6s0007)

Straight Flush - see Straight, but in this example you must have also the same card symbols

Royal Flush - see Straight, but the straight must be started or finished by the ace. So there are only two possibilities either - ace, two, three, four, five; or ten, Jack (J), Queen (Q), King (K) and ace.

Hints: ja good strategy is to keep the ace and King, and even the Queen and Jack. Other cards don't keep, unless you have two pairs or something, that can come in handy according to the rules. There's no point in keeping one pair of low cards. The rest is only on you :-)


1) Lowride Challenge

Low-Rider Meeting takes place every weekend by EL Coron at the station in Los Santos. Do you want to join in? Do you have a low-rider car? Then there's no problem. Go and join by talking to the man in the red ring. Then only jump in the rhythm of music like in the Caesar Vialpando Mission.


Gta Sa Roulette Hack

2) Disco

The same mission with arrow keys only a dancing style. You have to catch the right rhythm again.

V) Horse-race

You might earn some money from horse-racing too. Just go into a betting office (see a map) and pick a horse (by machine). It's easy - just choose the champion and amount. Then you must wait until you win.

Gta Sa Roulette Online


The map was sent by Vojtěch Dittrich The first one is in Los Santos under the bridge and the second one in Montgomery.
Comments are closed.