Disclaimer: Information found on this website is believed to be accurate. If you have questions about the winning numbers, contact the Lottery at (781) 848-7755 or visit your nearest Lottery agent or Lottery office for the official winning numbers. Professional random number generator for Keno (10/70) Among all the numbers (1-70) Numbers from: to: Random numbers among my: Numbers separated by any character.
Twenty numbers from a field of 1-80 will be chosen in a computerized random Club Keno drawing held every four minutes. You win for the drawing you played if your numbers match those drawn (as listed in the prize chart below). The more numbers you match, the more cash you will win. You can even win by not matching ANYspots in a 10-spot game.
Looking for winning keno patterns is an important part of playing the game. And learning how to take advantage of those patterns can be a benefit to the player.
If you’re familiar with casino gambling, you know that casinos make their profits from having an edge (an advantage) on every game they have on the floor. However, there are rare instances when casinos have made mistakes. When that happens things can go very wrong for the casino. You’re about to read a fascinating story, as reported by Steve Bourie, about one of those instances that occurred many years ago at a casino in Canada.
Casino de Montreal first opened for business in October 1993 and one of the games it offered was keno. It was the typical keno game that uses the numbers from 1 to 80. Twenty numbers out of the 80 are selected randomly and players try to guess which numbers will be chosen. In this particular game, players guess anywhere from 1 to 20 numbers.
Interestingly, the casino offered the pick 20 on two types of keno games – mechanical and electronic. That’s a lot of keno patterns. In the mechanical version the numbers were printed on 80 standard ping pong-type balls and were chosen by a blower system that mixed the balls and then allowed the balls to escape to a chute one-at-a-time so the numbers could be called out. The electronic version used a computer chip called a random number generator (RNG) to determine its 20 numbers. These electronic machines had been used in numerous Las Vegas casinos for years and are known to be reliable.
Daniel Corriveau was a freelance computer consultant who enjoyed using his skills to look for patterns in winning lottery numbers. When the new casino opened in his home province of Quebec he decided to turn his attention to the casino’s keno game. Eventually, he thought he detected specific keno patterns in the electronic version of the game and he went to the casino on April 10, 1994 to test out his theory. By the end of the evening he had hit 19 out of 20 numbers three consecutive times, plus some other number combinations for a total win of $620,000.
Knowing that it was statistically impossible to accomplish such a feat, the casino personnel immediately shut down the electronic game and decided not to pay Courriveau until they conducted an inquiry into what had happened. After all, they wanted to make sure that there wasn’t some elaborate scheme underway to defraud them.
After conducting a full-scale police investigation, including a polygraph exam, the casino called a press conference 17 days later to announce that Courriveau had legitimately won his bets and presented him with a check for $620,000.
So how was that possible? Did Mr. Courriveau really discover a winning system for predicting keno numbers? In a way he did – for that particular machine. The key was to be found in the keno patterns.
It turns out that there was an unknown bug, a problem, with the electronic version of the keno game. Although a RNG can literally produce hundreds of millions of different number combinations it always has to have a starting point, or seed, to begin its calculations. It then uses that number to do the math to come up with a new number which then becomes the seed for the next calculation. It then uses that number to do the math for the next calculation and that result becomes the seed for the next calculation. This process is repeated continuously. The one thing to keep in mind, however, is that because the calculations are always the same the RNG needs a different seed each time or else it will come up with the same numbers. In other words, if the starting seed doesn’t change, the RNG will simply come up with the same results time after time.
As mentioned before, the electronic machines had a history of working perfectly in Las Vegas, but in Las Vegas the casinos are open 24 hours a day. The machines are on all the time. It was different in Montreal. The casino didn’t operate on a 24-hour schedule. The machine was shut off at some point every night for several hours. When the machine was turned on the next day it always started its calculations at the initial seed which was programmed into it. Since the seed never changed, the machine simply kept repeating the same keno patterns of numbers. Mr. Courriveau was lucky enough to spot the pattern but anyone probably could have done the same had they kept a history of the winning numbers. After the problem, the casino still offered keno, but only the mechanical version. The electronic keno game never reopened after Courriveau’s big win.
Discover how to take advantage of keno patterns using your own numbers for any spot (3 through 10): Keno Smart Charts Download
We’re going to show you some useful keno tips and strategies and bust some myths about this fun numbers game. Are there any winning keno patterns? What are common keno patterns? Can you really win at keno every time? Let’s find out together.
|Casino||Keno Bonus||Claim Offer|
|Uptown Aces||$8,888 Bonus||Click to View Bonus|
|El Royale||$35 Free Chip||Click to View Bonus|
|Slots Empire||$25 Free Chip||Click to View Bonus|
How to Play Keno
Before you stand a chance of actually winning real money, you’ll need to understand how to play keno. Before you start learning keno secrets and advanced strategies, you’ve got to get a grip on the basics. Even if you’ve never played before, you’ll pick it up in no time at all. It’s probably the easiest casino game you could play – all you have to do is pick your lucky numbers and hope for the best. You could play keno blindfolded and it wouldn’t make a difference.
How Does Keno Work?
This section won’t answers the questions how do you win at keno every time? Instead, it will teach you how to play. Here’s a step-by-step explanation of the best way to play keno. It’s suitable for first-time keno players and those who need a refresher.
(1) The first thing all keno players need to do is buy a game card. You can do this at any of our approved online casinos.
(2) You’ll then need to pick your lucky numbers. How many you pick, and how many you need to win will depend on the variant you play – there are different types of keno. You will not have to win every number to get a cash prize. Most keno games offer 80 numbers, and most games will ask you to pick between one and 10 numbers. Some keno variants allow you to pick up to 20 numbers.
(3) Decide how much money you want to bet on each number. You can often decide to play the same number for multiple games, too. Most online casinos which offer keno will calculate how much you’re betting for you and ask you to confirm.
(4) Wait for the draw to take place. The numbers will be drawn by a computer program. Your wins will be calculated for you automatically. As we said before, you won’t have to land all of your numbers to win. Check out the keno paytable below for an example of how payouts work. It will depend on how many picks you made, how many winning numbers you landed, how many numbers are drawn, and the keno variant you are playing. Keep in mind that every game of keno is slightly different.
Remember that this is a game of chance. It’s not a wise idea to try and make a living playing keno. Keno players have zero control over the game outcomes once the draw starts, just like when playing the national lottery. However, that doesn’t mean you can do a few things to improve the keno odds.
Even if you’re a total beginner, you probably know how to play real money keno already just from reading this easy guide above. It’s a lotto game, so all you really have to do is pick numbers and hope for the best. Many keno players don’t even understand the rules the first time they play, and you don’t necessarily have to. Sometimes, the best way to learn is by doing.
Keno Strategy & Secret Patterns
We Googled the term “keno secret pattern” to see what would come up, and we were amazed by the junk we found. It seems like every swindler and his dog has found the perfect system to win keno every time, and they just can’t wait to share it with you for a small fee. The only people who will be making money from such systems are those who write and sell them or the online casino you try to use them at. If you spend your days trying these systems, you might be a degenerate gambler.
Let’s have a look at some of the most popular keno winning systems. We’ll break them down and show you if they really work or not.
Keno Hot Numbers
We mentioned this one briefly above, but we’ll expand on it here. This system involves looking for winning numbers which seem to appear more often than others. These numbers are considered ‘hot,’ and you use them to make your keno predictions. In the naive gambler’s mind, lady luck is actively intervening is a cold-hearted computer algorithm to give them a sign. More mature gamblers may simply believe that there’s something about the program that is causing that number to come up more often.
We’re sorry to break it to you, but neither is true. There are no keno patterns. If you understand how casino games work, you will know that random number generators determine game outcomes. These RNGs spit out billions of number per second, and the numbers are all associated with game outcomes.
The numbers which have come out in previous draws have absolutely zero influence on the numbers which come out next. Thinking they do is called the gambler’s fallacy, and you’ll waste a lot of time trying to pick them.
On the flip side, there’s nothing wrong with picking these numbers, either. Since they have the same probability of coming out on the next draw like any other number, you might as well pick them if you like. Just don’t expect hot numbers to give you any specific advantage. Give up on the keno pattern reading – you’ll end up like Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind and won’t be any better off for it.
Picking Consecutive Numbers in Keno
This is another number picking strategy which is grade-A nonsense. The idea is that you pick sequential numbers such as 13,14,15,16,17,18,19, and 20 rather than random ones all over the joint.
We’re going to repeat this until we’re blue in the face and it sinks in – the best keno strategy is to understand that there are no secret patterns, no combos of numbers any more likely than others and that any potential combination of numbers is just as likely as any other. Just because the numbers come in a sequence does not mean the random number generator is any more likely to spit them out.
This dismissal goes for every other kind of keno number pattern, too. Some prefer to skip one number, picking 2,4,6,8,10, etc, while others prefer to use the Fibonacci sequence as if they’ve unlocked some sort of secret key to the universe and have discovered a sure-fire winning strategy.
Logic is always your friend when it comes to casino games. And so is math. You can pick your numbers blindfolded, or can ask the casino to randomly generate them for you, and you will have just as good a shot at winning as you do by using any of these superstitious ways.
Like we said before – there’s no harm in using them, and they don’t decrease your odds of winning keno. You can use them if you find it comforting or fun, but don’t expect them to help you win every time. Professional gamblers don’t play games like keno because they know they’re all about luck.
The Keno Double Up Strategy
While you’ve probably gathered that we don’t think much of keno patterns that win (so the system authors claim), there are some practical strategies which you can use to potentially win back losses and come out ahead.
Remember, there are no guarantees, and every strategy has its flaws. We’ll explain the pros and cons of this one here.
This strategy involves doubling your previous losing bet. So, for example, you start by betting $1 on the first card, and if you lose, you bet $2, then $4, and so on.
This can actually work when making even-money bets such as red or black in roulette. However, it’s really not ideal for this game. First, you have a much smaller chance of hitting your number than you do of landing the correct colour in roulette. Second, the payouts and odds are different. You could get a 3x payout for picking one number on a 10-number card or an x1 payout for getting one out of two on a 10-number card, but this strategy depends on winning almost as many times as you lose to cover your previous losing bet and then come out slightly ahead.
We’d give this one a miss. It involves taking bigger and bigger risks on every bet, which can get out of control quickly. You can also hit betting limits, which will stop you from doubling up again. Once again, the best keno betting strategy is to manage your bankroll effectively and maximize the number of cards you buy. This double up strategy can work short-term, but it’s not going to work long-term.
Reduced Keno Betting Systems
We might not be able to deduce no-fail winning keno patterns, but we advocate for the idea of spreading the risk out across multiple cards and hoping for the best. So, we like this keno winning formula, even though it is not guaranteed by any means.
The idea behind this system is to play a game of multi-card keno and play different combinations of your chosen numbers across them. Let’s pretend you bet with six numbers – 1,2,15,23,56, and 78. This is your target number, and let’s say for the sake of this example you are going to play them across three cards. Use any keno tricks you like to pick your numbers – it really doesn’t matter.
You might play them like this:
- 2,15,23, and 56.
- 15,23,56, and 78.
- 1,15,23, and 78.
- 1,2,15, and 56.
If you play $1 per game, the total cost will be $3. The hope is to win some combination of these numbers – preferably two or more, which will give you a large payout. While the payouts always depend on the casino and the keno variant you’re playing, you could win something like a 7x payout for landing two numbers. Thus, you’d win more than you lose.
This does not fundamentally alter the odds, but it does spread out the risk and maximizes your chances of winning, so we’ll say that if you’re going to use any of the keno betting systems listed on this page, this one might be worth a look. The best keno number combinations to play are up to you.
Winning Keno Patterns – What Should You Play?
There’s much speculation about winning keno patterns and numbers. We put some of them to the test in this video. Check it out.
How Do You Win at Keno Every Time?
If you want to understand how to consistently win at keno games, there are a few fundamental principles you need to get a grip on first. If you read here regularly, you’ll know we don’t sell BS systems and lies – we prefer using the scientific method and backing our claims up with data. What we’ve learned about real money keno is this:
(1) Any system or e-book telling you it’ll help you win this game every time or that it will reveal winning keno patterns is lying. You can’t win every time, so get your expectations set straight. This is a game of chance, and the casino has a large house edge of between 20% and 50%, so you’ll lose more often than you win. The hope is that you have a big win which is worth more than all the small losses. There is no sure way to win keno, and don’t believe anyone who says there is.
(2) Keno odds really aren’t great. Understand that different keno game variants have different house edges, and pick the one which gives you the biggest advantage. The house edge is the mathematical percentage the casino has as an advantage. The keno house edge can be between 20% and 35% – that’s a massive difference. Picking the games which have the smallest house edge is the best way to win keno.
(3) While we can’t tell you how to win every time, we can tell you how to win, or at least make it more likely, on any given gaming session. The trick is to split your bankroll across as many cards as possible. Divide it evenly, buy as many cards as you can with the money you’ve got, and therefore you will have maximized your chances of winning. This is not a keno sure win formula, but it’s the best way to maximize your chances.
(4) To win keno consistently, you have to have the discipline to walk away after a big win. The house edge on this game is a monster. The casino is banking on you giving back what you win by pushing your luck too far. There’s a natural tendency to get carried away after a big win because you’re in a good mood. Don’t fall for this trap – the math of the game is against you, and you’re likely to lose if you keep playing keno online.
(5) There’s a joke among experienced players. It goes, “How do you win at keno every time? Don’t play!” Of course, it’s just a joke, but it does hint that the odds aren’t great in this game. Just remember that when playing. It’s all about a big lucky win and getting out. We want to emphasize that point.
(6) A simple way to win keno more often is to bet on the bonus ball, if the game you’re playing offers one. If it doesn’t, you should try to find one which does. The bonus ball will pay out big if you land it. Some players choose to bet on the bonus ball every time. It might be called the ‘Bullseye’ or the ‘Booster Ball’ or something like that. It will cost you more to bet on it, but it’s worth it if it pays.
Video poker odds are very similar to those of regular draw poker in that the probability of receiving a particular hand is the same. Video poker is also like straight poker in that there are many variants found. The chart above represents the pay schedule of a 9/6 Jacks or Better game playing the maximum five unit bet. The reason you should. Video poker strategy card printable. Video poker made its entry to the casino in the seventies; and is today one of the most popular forms of gambling. For the player who likes a game of skill, a low house edge, the possibility of large wins, and the anonymity of playing alone there is nothing else that can compare to video poker. The rules of video poker are simple; you play 1 to. Video poker payout odds can be different depending on the game, but a Jacks or Better game played with a perfect strategy can give the player a 99.54 percent return on their money. Even if you don’t know perfect video poker strategy and you only make the occasional mistake, that average return will only drop down to 99.52 percent.
(7) Some keno games have progressive jackpots, which means there’s a constantly growing pot contributed to by every player. The jackpot can be paid randomly or when you hit a certain combination of numbers. Landing the progressive jackpot is one way to win keno online, but it’s A) unlikely and B) progressive games will have a bigger house edge – where do you think the contributions to the progressive jackpot are coming from?
(8) Some players like to use a keno system to increase their odds. Sorry to break it to you, but these simply don’t work. They’re based on gamblers superstitions and myths. For example, people look for ‘hot numbers’ or ‘cold numbers’ and bet on those. Unfortunately, every number has an equal chance of being drawn each time. If you think you’ve seen a number come up more times than others recently, there’s no guarantee at all that it will come up again. Winning in keno will require you to dispell these myths – they’re inaccurate and will lead you to make bad decisions if you believe them.
Hopefully, after reading the above, you’ll understand that there’s no magical answer to how to discover winning keno patterns. It comes down to understanding how the game works, getting lucky when picking your keno numbers, and having the discipline to walk when you’re ahead. Playing keno online is a lot of fun, and you can have some huge wins, but you can also drive yourself up the wall trying to spot patterns, use systems, and ultimately beat keno.
Keno Tips & Tricks – Your Questions Answered
Q. How many numbers should I play in keno?
It doesn’t matter. Most players feel it is ideal to play between four and six numbers, but it’s entirely up to you. This seems like a sensible way to go. Just remember to always bet on the bonus ball if that’s an option, and to use the reduced betting system broken down above to play your numbers across multiple cards for the greatest chance of winning.
Q. Is there any realistic way to spot winning keno patterns?
No – please stop thinking about winning keno patterns. It’s a myth, and the people telling you they exist actually want you to lose money. Mostly, you’ll find these sorts of articles perpetuating myths like this are funded by casinos and written by employees pretending to be players.
Q. Are there any keno tips & cheats that work?
There are no cheats, but we can give you one tip – focus on making your bankroll last as long as possible. The more cards you play, the better your chances. Forget about cheats, though. Casinos spend millions on security and the software companies which create the games have entire teams dedicated to testing their systems and making sure there are no glitches. Some even use AI to try to spot casino cheats. Just have fun when you play keno online and hope that it’s your lucky day.
Q. What’s the most common pattern in keno?
We’re going to maintain that there are no patterns, but if you insist – some players believe that 1,2,23,34, and 72 are the drawn numbers most often. We don’t buy it, but if you’re looking for someone to give you winning keno numbers, these are as good as any.
Q. Should I use a Keno bonus?
Keno Random Number Generator
That’s one thing we absolutely do recommend doing when you play keno online. A no deposit bonus would be best, but we’ll take any welcome bonus which require a deposit where we can find them. Make sure the terms and conditions allow you to use the bonus money for keno and be sure that the wagering requirements are not too high. As long as these two boxes are ticked, you should definitely play with a welcome bonus – as far as Keno tips and advice go, it’s the best one. Shop around and find the best bonus possible.
Keno Random Number Picker
Copyright 2020 – Gamblerspro.com. Rights reserved.