|Number of Betting Sites||15+|
|Sports Events||All Worldwide Tournaments|
|Best Bookmaker||Harry’s Sportsbook|
|Deposit Methods||Bank Cards, Crypto, Prepaid Cards|
Founded in 2020, it’s a brand-new service with a new betting site. However, any company entering the market needs to be ready to compete with the big names. With licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission, Betiton.
After the UK ban on credit card betting in April 2020, many British bettors started looking for reliable alternatives. Luckily, today you will come across many independent betting sites accepting British punters. Yet, you may ask yourself, why is that such good news? Well, the UKGC does not oversee sportsbooks not on Gamstop. Meaning, they let UK consumers deposit via their credit cards. That’s just the tip of the iceberg, though.
- Sports betting on the Internet can be a thrilling experience for anyone. If you want your sports betting experience to go off without a hitch, however, you need to find the right website. Thankfully, the Internet is home to quite a few appropriate sites that can provide users with top-notch experiences.
- At newbettingoffers.co.uk we make it our business to compare every betting site licensed and operating in the UK, and any that captures our attention with a strong welcome offer for new betting accounts, great value betting offers for exisiting customers, or any other interesting betting promotions, will feature on our site.
- Best Sports Betting Sites 2020 Sports betting, a commonly enjoyed hobby around the world, is when a player predicts the outcome of sporting events and places a wager in the hopes their prediction is correct.
The popularity of international and UK betting sites is indescribable. These renowned brands with IBAS policy use the latest security protocols and often operate under other licensing jurisdictions. Independent bookmakers for sports bets also have generous bonus offers and relaxed ID verification rules. As for their betting platforms, they are robust, sleek, and feature tons of betting options. So, it makes sense why more and more UK punters focus on joining such offshore operators.
Of course, we have your back when it comes to learning all about independent sports betting sites. If you want to know more about what makes them so special, scroll down and discover:
- the features of standalone bookies that welcome UK customers;
- the reasons to bet at independent online bookmakers;
- reviews of top-rated sites and answers on your questions.
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
Independent Sports Betting Sites for UK Players [February 2021]
Features of Independent Bookmakers
Offshore sportsbooks are safe, fair, and generous. They take great care of both new and returning punters, too. Yet, even the best independent UK betting sites may not work for some bettors. That’s why in the section below, we’ll go over both the good and the bad. So, you can decide if the concept is suitable for your expectations:
Pros of Independent Sportsbooks
You’ve arrived at the right station if you wanted to find out all the benefits that come when playing at standalone bookies. Generally, you can expect more freedom in various aspects, including billing methods and betting limits!
- No KYC Required. Do you hate the hassles of sending documents and sensitive details to bookmakers? Luckily, there are a plethora of betting sites that don’t ask for ID available for UK bettors! Leave all those annoying ID verification procedures to punters at UKGC bookies.
- Credit Card Bets. Fortunately, independent sportsbooks are not affected by the new credit card betting ban by the UKGC. Credit card bookmakers let you make instant card deposits, and some of them support card withdrawals, too.
- No Limits (for VIP customers). Premium members are treated like royalty at high stakes betting websites. One of the perks for such UK bettors is the lack of limits. So, you can deposit and bet as much as you want.
Cons of Independent Bookies
While everyone loves the advantages of this concept, there are a few disadvantages to it too. Even the best independent online bookmakers that welcome Brits have cons you must keep in mind. Read them carefully and decide for yourself.
- No UKGC Licence. Although adventures on non-UK sports betting sites may be exciting, they also come with a hint of risk. No UKGC licence signals a lack of full protection from scams. Thus, you should read all the T&C carefully before depositing.
- No Self-Exclusion. If you’re someone who doesn’t have full control over your gambling, we don’t suggest you access these bookies. These let you reverse Gamstop and don’t have self-exclusion tools, which can be dangerous for problem gamblers.
- Curacao/Panama License. Having a Curacao or a Panama licence isn’t necessarily bad. Yet, the UKGC one is far stricter and more respected. Curacao bookmakers get their licences with fewer requirements and don’t provide as much protection to bettors.
❓ Independent Gambling Sites FAQs
Are independent betting sites legal?
It depends on the overseas sportsbook you join. Those that have licenses and work where online betting is legal are legit. Unfortunately, there are also scam bookies, as well. Thus, it’s essential to be very careful about what brand you decide to join.
Where can I complain in case of issues with standalone bookies?
If you are experiencing discontent, you can contact them on their customer service. There, you can issue your complaint and come to a resolution. However, the UKGC won’t step in in case you and the independent bookie can’t reach an agreement considering the issue.
Are independent bookmakers licensed by any authorities?
Yes, they are fully regulated and legally licenced. You will notice that most offshore bookies work under the jurisdiction of Panama or Curacao. These licences aren’t as reputable as the one from the UKGC or the MGA. Still, they do provide a certain extent of protection to the UK and other bettors.
I find new table games in Las Vegas with every annual survey. In most cases, these games are in the testing phase. Many do not make it past the trial, and they disappear before I round up the next year’s data.
This is a list of all the table games I’ve discovered in Las Vegas for the 2020 survey that, in most cases, have never been recorded before in the market.
All the new table games below have a minimum bet of $5 except one. Wild 5 Poker has a $3 minimum bet at Aliante and Cannery and a $5 minimum at Sam’s Town and Suncoast.
3 Card Blitz is a game at Sahara on the north end of the Las Vegas Strip. It involves the player getting dealt seven cards and playing up to three. The goal is to play up to three suited cards that make a higher point total than the dealer. The best hand is 31.
Card ranks are based on blackjack values. Beat the house to win with additional payouts for big hands.
Criss Cross Poker
Criss Cross Poker launched at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. It disappeared from the market for a few years but has since resurfaced at Linq. It is a popular game on the East Coast.
New 2020 Betting Sites Odds
The goal of the game is to make the best five-card poker hand. The player is dealt two cards and plays three cards across, down, or both. There is no dealer hand.
Heart Attack is a new game at Palms just west of the Las Vegas Strip. The player bets that the three dealt cards may be played on the dealer’s cards. The dealer and player receive three cards. One dealer card is exposed. If the player can match the value or suit of the card with one of the three, it is played.
Hearts are wild. If a dealer’s card is a heart, the player may choose any card from the hand to play. If the player has a heart, it can play on any dealer card. The player wins by running out of cards.
Jackpot Hold’em is a new game at Sahara, formerly SLS, on the Strip. It plays like Ultimate Texas Hold’em, except the player sees one of the flop cards before making a preflop decision.
To offset this, the player may only raise three times before the flop.
La Pair’e is a new game at El Cortez in downtown Las Vegas. The game is like roulette but with cards.
The dealer has three cards. Players may bet what the first card exposed is, as well as poker hands containing the other two, exposed one at a time.
Prosperity 3 Pictures
Prosperity 3 Pictures plays a bit like baccarat. It is available at Venetian on the Strip. The goal is to beat the dealer’s three cards.
The best hand is three face cards. Otherwise, it is a point race. Wins are paid even money, except only half on a winning total of six.
Betting Sites Uk
Twisted 21 is a cross between blackjack and video poker. It is spread at Rio, just west of the Las Vegas Strip.
Players are dealt five cards after making two bets, one on a blackjack hand, and another on a poker one. Players may double down but not split. Blackjack pays 6:5. Players may not hit a hand higher than five cards. This hand is forced to stand. If it is 16 or less, it is paid a bonus.
Vegas 3 Poker
Vegas 3 Poker is a Three Card Poker with a twist. It is offered by Harrah’s.
Players ante and receive three cards with one community card in the center. The player may raise double the ante here or check. The community card is then shown. A player that did not bet before the flop must fold or bet an amount equal to the ante. The player and the dealer hands are compared. The goal is to make the best three-card hand using the three dealt cards and the community card.
Wild 5 Poker is spread at four Boyd Gaming locals casinos. You will find it at Aliante, Cannery, Sam’s Town, and Suncoast. Players get dealt five cards and play against the dealer. There are two community cards. The goal is to beat the house hand. There is a wild joker.
Betting Sites Usa
Barbie cooking games play online. Those that play will make a raise and either discard one card and can use the two community cards or stand pat with the five cards dealt.