Frank Lampard next club odds: Latest on Bournemouth switch after Uncle Harry called in
REVEALED: Karius’s secret masterplan behind Alisson’s poor Liverpool form
Premier League title odds: Man Utd, Leicester and Liverpool hunt Man City
Premier League Sack Race odds: Latest on who could be shown the door next
PADDY’S REWARDS CLUB T&Cs: Applies to online, mobile, phone and text bets only. Qualify 1 of 3 ways each week:. Place 1 x £/€5 bet to receive a Power Up. Place 5 x £/€5 bets to receive a £/€5.
Next Newcastle manager odds: Who could replace Steve Bruce at St James’ Park?
Next Celtic manager odds: Latest on potential Neil Lennon replacement
Next Arsenal manager odds: Latest potential replacements with Arteta under pressure
Paddy Power punter nets nearly £7k with mega 690/1 Over 3.5 goals acca
Matt Le Tissier: Southampton can bounce back from the 9-0 – they’ve done it before
Matt Le Tissier: I thought Ali Dia had won a competition to train with Southampton
Matt Le Tissier: ‘Glenn Hoddle was my hero – and a bit of a tw*t sometimes’
Exclusive: Glazers to rename Old Trafford ‘The Prawn Bowl’ if Tampa win Super Bowl
Liverpool confirm Frode Kippe return ahead of City clash
Jackie Weaver kicks Jurgen Klopp out of pre-match Zoom press conference
Blue Soon? Paddy pays out on Man City winning Premier League title
Serie A stars reveal how Aaron Ramsey can save his Juventus career
Football tips: Paddy’s special 11/4 Man Utd & Tampa Bay weekend double
Plucky Paddy Power punter predicts Man United’s 9-0 rout at 200/1
Ozan Kabak ‘the best defender in Europe’ according to Liverpool fan
Transfer Deadline Day Live Blog: All the latest moves and news
United Transfers: Woodward plots last-minute 5 quid Sancho deadline day bid
The Worst Team Ever: Derby old boys Danny Mills and Alan Stubbs pray for a Sheffield Utd miracle
Liverpool practice screams in training ahead of Tottenham game
Thomas Tuchel at Chelsea Special Bets: Gone by Xmas or set for European glory?
- MIN ODDS:
How To Claim
- Open your first account with the company.
- Deposit and bet £20 on any bet classed as a single.
- Win and get paid as normal. Lose and you get your £20 refunded in CASH.
Paddy Power Bonus Details
New customers to Paddy Power can take advantage of a free bet bonus which provides them with a £20 risk free first bet with the company.
The £20 risk free bet will apply to your first bet as long as it’s placed as a single. It can be at any odds and on any market. If your first bet wins you get paid out as normal but if it loses you get a £20 refund which is paid in cash.
The offer is limited to one per customer, family, postal address and computer. There are no wagering requirements in terms of stake amounts required in order to be able withdraw winnings from any part of the offer
Terms and Conditions
The Paddy Power free bet is exceptionally simple and as such is subject to comparatively few terms and conditions. Those which are applied to the promotion however, are explained in full below:
- The Paddy Power bonus is for new customers only and provides a £20 risk free bet.
- Customers using Neteller or Moneybookers are excluded.
- In order to receive your £20 risk free bonus your first bet must be a £20 single but at any odds on any market.
- The free bet offer is limited to one per individual, family, household address and computer.
- If your first bet wins you’ll be paid out as normal and no bonus is applied.
- If your first bet loses you will be refunded £20 which is paid in cash.
- The offer is only available to those in the UK, Ireland plus a select few other territories.
- Paddy Power reserve the right to withdraw the availability of the welcome promotion and any other offer at their own discretion.
- If the terms and conditions of this offer are breached or Paddy Power believe that there is evidence of the abuse of the promotion which could guarantee profit for an individual or group of individuals regardless of the outcome of any bets, they reserve the right to void the free bets or nullify any bets funded by the bonus.
The Paddy Power joining offer for new players is undoubtedly a very easy to understand and simple deal, and that can be seen as an advantage in of itself. There are plenty of other reasons why this is a very good new customer bonus however.
Providing a £20 risk free first bet, means that the offer is accessible to a huge range of people and with the refund being paid in cash it’s one of the better deals out there.
Paddy Online Betting Online
What’s more, there are very few restrictions placed upon the offer, which is a big plus for us. It is for all of those reasons then that the offer earns a very good rating of 90%, which is only prevented from being close to full marks by the fact that a total bonus of £20 is a little lower than that provided by some sign-up promotions found elsewhere and if your first bet wins there’s no bonus applied.
>Click here to get your £20 risk free bet at Paddy Power!